Region Sales Representative, On Premise
Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
We are seeking the next On Premise superstar to add to our team in Los Angeles in the role of a Region Sales Representative! Responsibilities include expanding retail distribution and growing same-store sales through wholesalers and retailers, developing and maintaining in-store merchandising initiatives.
Things You’ll Do:
- Visit key retail locations regularly to ensure proper distribution, merchandising compliance, pricing accuracy, promotional participation, monitor competitive activity and general retail/market conditions for the brand; as well as building displays
- Provide regular and detailed reports to Icelandic Glacial management from the information compiled at store level and make recommendations to improve sales, merchandising, competitive positioning or other suggestions to enhance brand sales and growth in the market.
- Cooperate and work directly with retail and wholesale personnel and sales representatives.
- Represent the company and the brand in a professional and positive manner at all times to all trade partners: retailers, wholesalers, and brokers
- Develop and maintain productive and friendly relationships with retail store personnel, including but not limited to the store level buyers who order the products for the shelves.
- Install and maintain Point-Of-Sale materials in stores when approved and appropriate.
- Assist stores in managing inventories to avoid or minimize out-of-stock conditions for the brand.
What It Takes:
- At least One-year experience in Beverage Sales, Consumer Package Goods, Grocery, or related retail or wholesale business environment.
- High energy, aggressive, assertive, driven, positive attitude, holds self to high standards
- Creative and innovative; adaptable to different customers, styles, and business conditions
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills- written and verbal, emphasis on negotiations and rapport-building
- Schedule and submit timesheets/ invoices to Icelandic Glacial management.
- Some travel required. Positions are mainly in the Metro areas designated, but occasional travel outside the Metro area will be required occasionally to visit stores in adjacent marketing areas.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to easily navigate your market area.
- Must have an insured vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Physical demands include the ability to lift/carry up to 40lbs, lifting of supplies/equipment, frequent standing and walking, occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching
- Must be computer and cellphone-literate, and have competence in e-mail, excel spreadsheet, power point, texting and electronic communications
Please send resumes to email@example.com if interested! Can’t wait to hear from you!
Job Type: Full Time position