About Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is the super-premium natural spring water, bottled at the source from Iceland’s legendary Ölfus Spring, which was formed more than 5,000 years ago and is shielded from pollution by an impenetrable barrier of lava rock. The spring produces water so pure that nothing is added or taken away. As a result, Icelandic Glacial possesses exceptional balance featuring a naturally low mineral content and a naturally alkaline pH of 8.4. Icelandic Glacial is further distinguished as the world’s first certified carbon neutral natural spring bottled water for product and operation. Icelandic Glacial uses 100% natural green energy to fuel its production delivering a premium bottled water to discerning consumers around the world while maintaining a “net zero” carbon footprint.
We are in search of the next talented, and tenaciously customer-centric Logistics & Customer Service Manager to join our growing team! We are seeking an experienced and results-driven person to work with management, inventory, supply chain and our sales teams in demand planning for the US. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, forecasts and planning. If you want to be a part of an amazing team behind an amazing brand, then please apply today!
Things You’ll Do:
- Work with management, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in demand planning for the US Operations - Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in developing annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
- Data entry, order processing & order management with 3PL
- EDI experience - Walmart, Target, Amazon
- Coordinate truckloads/LTL with our shipping companies
- Manage third-party warehouse inventory
- Correspond with customers; report client requests
- Help manage logistics coordinator, warehouse specialists, and other team members when needed to meet schedules and orders
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are met
- Notify customers if shipments are delayed
- Track shipments details, locations, ETAs
- Communicate with carriers regarding service levels
- Update shipping system with rates, surcharges, and service standards
- Update service-level reports and provide analysis on findings
- Inform management of ongoing performance issues
The Right Candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, transportation, logistics, business, or related field
- 3+ years previous experience in CPG ; experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Must be highly-skilled in planning, organizing, prioritizing, delegating, and supervising;
- Ability to think strategically and lead a team to success;
- Outstanding oral and written communication and people skills;
- Can-do attitude and good sense of humor
- Passionate, well organized and tenacious
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong opinions
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
- Thrives in entrepreneurial environment - can be scrappy, creative and resourceful while also building structure and process.
- Doesn’t take “NO” for an answer and drives solutions to win accounts and get results
Why Icelandic Glacial:
Icelandic Glacial is one of the fastest growing premium imports in the US and it’s an exciting time to come onboard as our company keeps growing! We strive to be the best place our employees have ever worked, and to produce the best water our customers have ever tasted. As a part of our team, you’ll be working with people who are down-to-earth, friendly, and passionate in a casual and fun environment.
Icelandic Glacial Employee Highlights:
- *Benefits are offered to eligible employees and are subject to change.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid Time Off: Including Sick Hours, Vacation, and Holidays
Flexible Spending Account
Icelandic Glacial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regards to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Interested? Please send in resume to email@example.com today!